I am Tay Lee Yen, and I have fallen in love with the kalimba since July 2019. On this blog, I am sharing the covers I have arranged, and they free for non-commercial use. I would appreciate if you could acknowledge the source of the arrangement by linking your video covers to: https://yellowbirdkalimba.blogspot.com/ or http://www.youtube.com/c/TayLeeYen
p/s: The site got its name from the first complete cover (Yellow Bird) that I had arranged back in Aug 2019.
Friday, May 29, 2020
La Petite Fille de la mer (Little Girl of the Sea) by Vangelis
I modified the chords and some of the notes to make this playable on the kalimba. Thanks to Xandra. Von (from YouTube) for recommending this song to be played on the kalimba :) I love this song!
Thank you so much Tay Lee Yen! I am so happy you made that beautiful cover! I cant wait to learn it on my kalimba! Thanks thousand times! 😘
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! I still owe it to you for recommending the song!
DeleteYou are most welcome! If I have another suggestion I will give it to you!
Delete